We are looking for a Layout Artist and knowedge of Maya to work with us. We would like to find a person involved to help us achieve the best possible result in the animations.
We are a small team but growing, with a lot of passion. That is why we are looking for a person capable of taking on challenges, with the ability to adapt and help the rest of the team.
- Turn Storyboard into a three-dimensional computer scene.
- Prepare a scene for the animation team. Scene planning and organizing the location and movement of a virtual camera in the scene.
- Quality control. It is in charge of fixing details in the finished animations and puts the animated characters in the well armed scenes.
- Adjusts the duration of the shots and refines the movements or positions of the cameras.
- They must be extremely precise to analyze each scene in detail.
- Visual composition and cinematographic knowledge should be their strength.
- Have basic knowledge of animation, lighting, modeling and rigging to efficiently manage the elements of the scenes.
- Analyze the 3 types of materials: auditive, visual and musical.
- Have an artistic and technical mastery.
- Understanding of the requirements of the project, generation and argumentation of alternative solutions.
- Agile design capability.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Experience in other projects.